Medicine Ball / Alternating Side Slams
- Stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart and hold the medicine ball just below your chest.
- Lift the ball high above your head, taking care to maintain a firm hold.
- Bring the ball down to a slam on the right side of your body.
- Squat to pick up the ball, being sure to bend your legs, and bring it back to the starting position.
- Repeat the movement on the opposite side.
Related exercises to discover
Medicine ball / alternating side slams is a gym work out exercise that targets abs and middle back / lats and obliques and also involves glutes & hip flexors and quadriceps and upper back & lower traps. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Medicine ball / alternating side slams, medicine ball / alternating side slams and medicine ball / alternating side slams are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as medicine ball / alternating side slams. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.