Use of our Illustrations & Workouts
Our exercise illustrations represent original content officially registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office (registration #VA0001972444). The images are a key part of our brand and something we guard very closely. With rare exceptions, we do not offer our illustrations for sale or licensing, and any use of our images must adhere to the guidelines below.
With an explicit attribution to WorkoutLabs.com as source and a hyperlink to http://workoutlabs.com where possible, you MAY, on your website, blog or social media account:
- share workout PDF files generated with our custom workout builder in their original unmodified form;
- share free workout plans available on our Workout Plans page in their original form;
- share exported images of workout PDF pages in their original form, with our watermark intact;
- share images of exercises from our exercise detail pages like this one in their original form, with our watermark intact.
Restrictions: our content can be shared in one or two blog posts or articles but it cannot be used in a core part of your site such as an exercise or workout library.
You MAY NOT, with or without attribution, under any circumstances:
- extract, share or use our exercise illustrations alone or as part of any digital or print product, in original form or modified except as noted above. Examples of this prohibited use are:
- use our illustrations in an ebook, web or mobile app or print brochure;
- use our exercise illustrations in social media posts;
- post the images on your website without our watermark intact or as part of another graphic;
- change the color, color in or otherwise visually modify the illustrations;
- distribute your custom or our pre-made Workout PDFs at a cost;
- distribute any of our paid products (Workout Programs, Workout Packs) in any form, free or at a cost.
We monitor the user of our illustrations through an image recognition service and any violations of these terms will be subject to legal action. If you are outside of the US, please keep in mind that copyright protection extends internationally to most countries through the Berne Convention and the UCC.
Please read the above usage guidelines – they cover most scenarios. If you are not sure if your intended use of our content is permitted, please get in touch:
Last updated: March 3, 2016