Kneeling Cable Crunches
- Kneel in front of a cable station with a rope attachment connected to the top pulley.
- Grip the rope attachment and place your wrists against your forehead.
- Flex your hips slightly to take the weight and to hyperextend your lower back.
- Keeping your hips stationary, bend at the waist so that your elbows travel down towards the middle of your thighs. Hold for a count of one.
- Return to the start position in a controlled movement and repeat.
Related exercises to discover
Kneeling cable crunches is a gym work out exercise that targets abs and also involves forearms. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Staggered hand push-ups / pushups, dumbbell weighted leg pull-ins and scarecrows are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as kneeling cable crunches. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.