Bosu Ball Burpees
- Stand with your feet at the side of a flat-top up bosu ball.
- Place your hands on either side of the bosu ball and apply firm body weight.
- With the weight transferred to your arms, kick your legs out behind you so that you end up in a starting push-up position.
- Engaging your core to maintain balance, once again transfer your weight through your arms and hop your feet back to the side of the bosu ball.
- Take hold of the bosu ball and drive upwards through your glutes, raising the bosu ball above your head.
- Lower the bosu ball back to the starting position to begin another rep.
Related exercises to discover
Bosu ball burpees is a gym work out exercise that targets biceps and shoulders and triceps and upper back & lower traps and also involves abs and calves and quadriceps. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Stability / swiss / exercise ball dumbbell chest press, shoulder stretch and one-arm dumbbell preacher curl are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as bosu ball burpees. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.