Medicine Ball Wall Throw
- Stand up straight with a tight core and flat back.
- Holding a medicine ball with both hands, face a wall and make sure you have distanced yourself approximately 5 feet away.
- Bring the medicine ball up and behind your head in an arc fashion.
- Launch the ball forward towards the wall.
- Catch the ball as it bounces back and bring it back up and behind your head.
- Repeat the movement.
Related exercises to discover
Medicine ball wall throw is a gym work out exercise that targets abs and shoulders and upper back & lower traps and also involves biceps and hamstrings and quadriceps and triceps. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Medicine ball punch throws, water bottle squat clean and presses and crab toe touches are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as medicine ball wall throw. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.