Inchworms / Walkouts
- Stand tall with your legs extended straight.
- Bend over from the hips and touch the floor with your palms flat on the floor.
- Keep your legs straight as you walk your hands as far forward as you can. Don’t let your hips sag.
- Take small steps and walk your feet to your hands.
- Continue for the desired amount of repetitions and then straighten up to the starting position.
Related exercises to discover
Inchworms / walkouts is a gym work out exercise that targets abs and glutes & hip flexors and lower back and also involves biceps and calves and chest and forearms and shoulders. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Ab roller / wheel rollout / kneeling roll extensions, hex / trap bar / cage deadlifts / squats and single leg hops / jumps are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as inchworms / walkouts. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.