Medicine Ball Rotational Passes
- Stand up straight with your left side to a wall or a partner.
- Holding a medicine ball with both hands, bring it up to your chest level.
- Twisting with your body, explosively toss the ball with the right hand against the wall or have your partner catch it.
- Catch the ball as it bounces back and twist back to the starting position.
- Repeat the movement in rapid succession. Once finished, do it again on the right side.
Related exercises to discover
Medicine ball rotational passes is a gym work out exercise that targets abs and chest and shoulders and also involves biceps and triceps. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Trx suspension straps deltoid y flyes, inchworms / walkouts and upward cable wood chops are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as medicine ball rotational passes. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.