Hammer Strength Machine / Seated Chest Press
- Sit on the seat with your upper chest just above the horizontal handles.
- Push the foot lever until you are able to grasp the lever.
- Gras the handles using a wide overhand grip and place your elbows out to the sides just below your shoulders.
- Release the foot lever and press the hand lever out until your arms are fully extended.
- Return the weight until your chest muscles are slightly stretched.
Related exercises to discover
Hammer strength machine / seated chest press is a gym work out exercise that targets chest and also involves abs and shoulders and triceps. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Underhand grip barbell bench press, hammer strength machine / seated chest press and dumbbell floor chest press are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as hammer strength machine / seated chest press. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.