Single-Arm / Floor Glute Bridge Press
- Start by laying down on the floor with your feet grounded, knees bent, and with the kettlebell resting on your chest being supported by two hands.
- Lift your glutes off the ground and thrust your pelvis towards the ceiling until you find yourself in a fully extended glute-bridge position.
- Take the handle of the kettlebell with one hand and transfer it so that its base rests on your bicep.
- Use your chest to push the kettlebell directly up towards the ceiling.
- Slowly lower the kettlebell back towards your bicep to complete the repetition.
Related exercises to discover
Single-arm / floor glute bridge press is a gym work out exercise that targets chest and shoulders and also involves abs and glutes & hip flexors. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Wide arm chest stretch / reverse butterfly stretch, boxing with a punching bag and handstand walks/hand walking are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as single-arm / floor glute bridge press. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.