Dumbbell Incline Bench Rows
- Lean forward into an incline bench
- Using a neutral grip, hold a dumbbell in each hand so your palms are facing in.
- Your arms should be fully extended and hanging straight down. This is the start position.
- Pull your shoulder blades back and flex your elbows to pull the dumbbells up to your sides.
- Hold and squeeze your shoulder and back muscles.
- Return to the start position in a slow, controlled movement.
Related exercises to discover
Dumbbell incline bench rows is a gym work out exercise that targets lower back and middle back / lats and also involves biceps and forearms and shoulders. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Standing two-armed bent over dumbbell rows, barbell good morning and floor t raises / back flyes are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as dumbbell incline bench rows. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.