Bosu Ball Chest Dumbbell Press
- Begin by sitting on the floor with your lower back against the side of the Bosu ball, and with the dumbbells resting on your upper thighs.
- Lower yourself back onto the Bosu ball while bringing the dumbbells onto your chest. Naturally you should create a straight bridge from your knees to your shoulders.
- Extend the dumbbells upward so that they are directly above your chest. Without locking your arms, place your hands in a horizontal position.
- Lower the the dumbbells towards your chest, imitating a slow-falling motion, until they reach the nipple line.
- Contract your chest to drive the dumbbells back upward to the starting position.
Do not perform if you have back problems or injury.
Related exercises to discover
Bosu ball chest dumbbell press is a gym work out exercise that targets chest and triceps and also involves abs. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Seated single arm overhead dumbbell tricep extensions, shadow boxing and single arm alternating dumbbell/chest/flat bench press are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as bosu ball chest dumbbell press. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.