Bosu Ball Chest Dumbbell Flyes / Flies
- Begin by sitting on the floor with your lower back against the side of the Bosu ball, and with the dumbbells resting on your upper thighs.
- Lower yourself back onto the Bosu ball while bringing the dumbbells onto your chest. Naturally you should create a straight bridge from your knees to your shoulders.
- Extend the dumbbells upward so that they are directly above your chest, without locking your arms, while keeping you hands internally rotated.
- Lower the the dumbbells away from each other, opening your chest while creating tension. Be sure not to lower the dumbbells past your shoulder line.
- Bring the dumbbells back inwards to meet in the central starting position. Like hugging a barrel.
Related exercises to discover
Bosu ball chest dumbbell flyes / flies is a gym work out exercise that targets abs and chest and also involves shoulders and triceps. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Modified / knee push-ups / pushups, bosu ball chest dumbbell press and butterflies / pec deck / seated machine flyes are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as bosu ball chest dumbbell flyes / flies. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.