Bosu Ball Chest Dumbbell Flyes / Flies
- Begin by sitting on the floor with your lower back against the side of the Bosu ball, and with the dumbbells resting on your upper thighs.
- Lower yourself back onto the Bosu ball while bringing the dumbbells onto your chest. Naturally you should create a straight bridge from your knees to your shoulders.
- Extend the dumbbells upward so that they are directly above your chest, without locking your arms, while keeping you hands internally rotated.
- Lower the the dumbbells away from each other, opening your chest while creating tension. Be sure not to lower the dumbbells past your shoulder line.
- Bring the dumbbells back inwards to meet in the central starting position. Like hugging a barrel.
Do not perform ifhttps://workoutlabs.com/train/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Bosu_Ball_Dumbbell_Chest_Flyes.svg you have back problems or injury.
Related exercises to discover
Bosu ball chest dumbbell flyes / flies is a gym work out exercise that targets abs and chest and also involves shoulders and triceps. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Plank leg lifts, static push-up / pushup hold and battle rope side-to-side swings are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as bosu ball chest dumbbell flyes / flies. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.