Battle Rope Snakes
- Holding a battle rope in each hand, slightly bend at the knees and maintain a tight core.
- With your hands at core level, begin the movement by bringing the ropes out to their respective sides. The right rope will go to the right while the left rope will go to the left.
- Next, bring the ropes in towards one another and immediately back out.
- The movement will resemble a slithering snake.
- Continue repeating the movement.
Related exercises to discover
Battle rope snakes is a gym work out exercise that targets abs and shoulders and upper back & lower traps and also involves biceps and forearms and quadriceps. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Gymnastic ring l-holds, single / one arm dumbbell bench rows and medicine ball swings are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as battle rope snakes. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.