Return to Exercise Guide
Alternate Heel Touchers / Lying Oblique Reach
- Lie on an exercise mat, with your back flat, knees bent and your feet flat on the floor slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
- Fully exend your arms down the side of your body, palms facing in. This is the start position.
- Exhaling, crunch your torso forward and to the right until you can touch your right heel with your right hand. Hold for a count of one.
- return to the starting position smooth motion, inhaling as you do so.
- Repeat the movement, this time to your left side.
- When you have completed the movement on both sides, you have done one repetitition.