Split Alternating Squat Jumps
- Stand upright and clasp your hands behind your head.
- Take one step forward into a split stance.
- Drop into a split squat so that your leading thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Push up from the balls of your feet rapidly to jump up, jumping as high as you can and
- switching legs midair.
- Land in the opposite stance dropping back down into a squat.
Related exercises to discover
Split alternating squat jumps is a at-home work out exercise that targets quadriceps and also involves abs and calves and glutes & hip flexors and hamstrings. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Dumbbell walking lunges, stability / swiss / exercise ball squats and reverse dumbbell lunges are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as split alternating squat jumps. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.