Spin / Push Up Rotations
- Begin in a lowered push-up position with your hands slightly wider than shoulder width apart, and your feet toe down and legs fully extended.
- Push your body up as you would during a normal push up only as you near the top of the repetition, twist your body to the right away from the floor.
- Take your right hand off the floor and extend it upwards and outwards so that the finishing position is your left arm grounded and fully extended and your right arm pointing directly upwards.
- Rotate your body back, ground your right hand and lower your body back down to the starting position.
- Repeat the same movement for the left side.
Related exercises to discover
Spin / push up rotations is a gym work out exercise that targets chest and triceps and also involves abs and obliques. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Your exercise (placeholder), flat bench dumbbell flyes and decline barbell bench press are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as spin / push up rotations. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.