One-Arm Kettlebell Rows
- Place a kettlebell in front of you
- Place your right leg forward and rest your left leg on the ball of your left foot.(Similar to a lunge stance)
- Bend your knees slightly as you bend over to get in the starting position.
- Keep your back straight.
- Rest your right hand on your right knee for stability.
- Grip the kettlebell with a neutral grip in your left hand.
- Pull the kettlebell up to your stomach, retracting your shoulder blade and flexing your elbow. Keep your back straight. Lower and repeat.
- Complete all the repetitions for one side before switching.
Related exercises to discover
One-arm kettlebell rows is a gym work out exercise that targets lower back and upper back & lower traps and also involves abs and biceps. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Barbell deadlifts, rack pulls and reverse cable flyes / crossovers are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as one-arm kettlebell rows. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.