One Arm Barbell Rows
- Place weight on one end of a barbell.
- Straddle the barbell with the weight in front.
- Bend your knees and drive your hips back as you keep a flat back and tight core.
- Grab the barbell with the left hand and support yourself with your right hand.
- Pull the barbell up, towards you, contracting the back muscles.
- Slowly lower and repeat on the other side.
Related exercises to discover
One arm barbell rows is a gym work out exercise that targets lower back and middle back / lats and also involves abs and biceps. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Weighted pull-ups / pullups, dumbbell deadlifts and seated machine back row are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as one arm barbell rows. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.