Knee-to-Chest Lower Back Stretch
- Lie on your back on a mat with your legs extended in front of you and backs of heels on the floor.
- Grab hold of your right knee and gently pull it up to your chest until you can feel a slight stretch in your lower back.
- Try to bring the knee as close to your chest as is comfortable while keeping the left leg relaxed.
- Hold the stretch and then release the leg to starting position.
- Repeat with the left leg.
Related exercises to discover
Knee-to-chest lower back stretch is a at-home work out exercise that targets lower back. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Single / one arm dumbbell bench rows, foam roller lower back stretch and resistance band glute bridges are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as knee-to-chest lower back stretch. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.