Gluteus / Glute / Gluteal Stretch
- Lie on your back on a mat or soft surface.
- Bend your left knee then cross your right leg over so that your right shin is resting on your left knee.
- Place your right hand through your legs and your left hand on the outside of your legs. Grab your left shin with both hands.
- Remain on the ground and gently pull your left shin towards yourself.
- Return to the starting position and repeat on the other side.
Related exercises to discover
Gluteus / glute / gluteal stretch is a gym work out exercise that targets glutes & hip flexors and also involves shoulders. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Kettlebell around the worlds, inchworms / walkouts and toe taps are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as gluteus / glute / gluteal stretch. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.