Dumbbell Bicep Reverse Curls
- Stand holding a dumbbell in each hand using an overhand grip.
- Your arms should be fully extended and your feet shoulder width apart. This is the starting position.
- Keeping your upper arms stationary and your back straight, curl the weights up towards your shoulders exhaling as you do so. Use only your forearms for this movement.
- Continue curling the dumbbells up until they are at shoulder level and your biceps are fully contracted.
- Hold for a count of one as you squeeze your biceps..
- Return to the starting position in a smooth arc, inhaling as you do so.
Related exercises to discover
Dumbbell bicep reverse curls is a gym work out exercise that targets forearms and also involves biceps. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Dumbbell bicep reverse curls, seated palm-up wrist curls and farmer’s walk / carry are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as dumbbell bicep reverse curls. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.