Behind-the-Back Standing Bicep Curls
- Stand up straight with a flat back and tight core.
- Hold a pair of dumbbells in your hands.
- Bring your elbow backward to where the dumbbell is side by side with your hips.
- Hold your upper arm and elbow here as you curl the dumbbell up.
- Pause at the top of the movement and slowly release.
Related exercises to discover
Behind-the-back standing bicep curls is a gym work out exercise that targets biceps and also involves abs. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Standing bicep cable curls, standing dummbell bicep hammer curls and machine bicep preacher / concentration curls are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as behind-the-back standing bicep curls. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.