Bench Swiss / Exercise Ball Russian Twists
- Straddle a bench and hold a Swiss ball comfortably on your lap.
- Using your legs to hold the bench, lean your body back until your abdominal muscles are working to keep you upright (aim for a 45 degree angle) .
- Extend your arms to hold the Swiss ball directly out in front of your chest.
- Rotate your body to the left holding the Swiss ball at the extended position.
- Rotate your body back to the center and then to the right to complete 1 full repetition.
Related exercises to discover
Bench swiss / exercise ball russian twists is a gym work out exercise that targets abs and obliques. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Bench swiss / exercise ball russian twists, stability / swiss / exercise ball rollout and jackknife sit-up / crunch / toe touches are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as bench swiss / exercise ball russian twists. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.