Battle Rope Jumping Jacks
- Holding a battle rope in each hand, start with your hands at your sides.
- Forcefully, push off the ground into a small jump and extend your legs to each side.
- At the same time, bring the ropes up above your head.
- Jump again, bringing your feet together, and moving your arms back down towards your hips.
- Repeat the movement, mimicking a traditional jumping jack.
Related exercises to discover
Battle rope jumping jacks is a gym work out exercise that targets abs and calves and shoulders and upper back & lower traps and also involves hamstrings and quadriceps. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Resistance band lateral raises / side raises, bosu ball v-ups and leg pull-in knee-ups are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as battle rope jumping jacks. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.