Static Bicep Curls
- Stand up straight, holding a pair of dumbbells.
- Curl the left dumbbell up, pausing midway to your shoulder, and holding it there.
- Now curl the right dumbbell all the way to the top of the movement.
- Complete half the set with the right arm then switch. Hold your right dumbbell at midway while curling all the way up with your left.
- Switch again with both sides to finish the set.
Related exercises to discover
Static bicep curls is a gym work out exercise that targets biceps and also involves abs. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Static bicep curls, resistance band bicep curls and overhead cable curl / crucifix curls are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as static bicep curls. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.