- Lie face down on a mat or soft surface.
- Place your hands at your sides for balance.
- Keeping your shoulders touching the ground, raise the left foot straight up into the air.
- Bend at the knee and bring your left foot over to your right side. Tap the ground with your toes.
- Return the left leg to the ground and repeat on the other side.
Related exercises to discover
Scorpion stretch is a at-home work out exercise that targets lower back and also involves glutes & hip flexors. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. One-arm kettlebell rows, close grip pullups / chinups and supermans / extended arms & legs lifts are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as scorpion stretch. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.