Plank Knee to Elbow
- Lay face down on the ground with extended legs.
- Point your toes while you place your hands beneath your shoulders.
- Push yourself up into the plank position.
- Maintaining a tight core and flat back, bring your left knee to your right elbow.
- Pause and slowly return each to the starting point.
- Repeat with the other side and keep alternating.
Related exercises to discover
Plank knee to elbow is a at-home work out exercise that targets abs and glutes & hip flexors and also involves obliques and shoulders. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Jumping jacks / star jumps, bear crawls and static push-up / pushup hold are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as plank knee to elbow. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.