Cable Triceps Kickbacks
- Grab the handle of a lowered cable pulley with your right hand.
- Place your left foot forward and your right foot behind you.
- Keep a tight core and flat back as you bend at the hips, resting your left forearm on your left knee.
- Raise your right elbow up and keep it at your side.
- Extend your right hand behind you.
- Pause and slowly lower to the starting position.
Related exercises to discover
Cable triceps kickbacks is a gym work out exercise that targets triceps and also involves abs. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Reverse grip barbell push ups / press ups, weighted tricep dips and battle rope side-to-side swings are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as cable triceps kickbacks. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.