Return to Exercise Guide
Ab Roller / Wheel Rollout / Kneeling Roll Extensions
- Kneel on the floor on all fours and place the ab roller in front of you.
- Grab hold of either end of the roller with each hand.
- Engage your abs and slowly roll the roller forward in a straight line until your body stretches in a straight position.
- Try to roll down as far as you can without touching the floor.
- Inhale in as you roll down.
- Pull yourself back to the starting position by exhaling and rolling back slowly. Maintain tight abs throughout the movement.