Ab Roller / Wheel Rollout / Kneeling Roll Extensions
- Kneel on the floor on all fours and place the ab roller in front of you.
- Grab hold of either end of the roller with each hand.
- Engage your abs and slowly roll the roller forward in a straight line until your body stretches in a straight position.
- Try to roll down as far as you can without touching the floor.
- Inhale in as you roll down.
- Pull yourself back to the starting position by exhaling and rolling back slowly. Maintain tight abs throughout the movement.
Related exercises to discover
Ab roller / wheel rollout / kneeling roll extensions is a gym work out exercise that targets abs and also involves biceps and shoulders. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Bicycles / elbow-to-knee crunches / cross-body crunches, standing trx suspension strap ab rollout and your exercise (placeholder) are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as ab roller / wheel rollout / kneeling roll extensions. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.