TRX Reverse Lunges / Lunges
- Take hold of the TRX handles in each hand, ensuring that they hang at about the same level as your waist.
- With your feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart, take a medium stride back with your left leg and place it on the ground.
- Lower your body towards the ground by bending your right leg at the knee. Your lowest point should be when your left knee just grazes the ground.
- Drive your body back upwards using your right leg and simultaneously bring your left foot back to the starting position.
- Repeat this same movement with your right leg.
Related exercises to discover
Trx reverse lunges / lunges is a gym work out exercise that targets glutes & hip flexors and quadriceps and also involves hamstrings. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Resistance band glute kickbacks, cardio – swimming and plank jacks / extended leg are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as trx reverse lunges / lunges. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.