Raised One-Legged / Leg Push Ups / Push-ups
- Get yourself in the push-up position with your hands flat on the ground just wider than shoulder width apart.
- Ensuring that there is a straight line running from your neck to your heels, lift your right leg off the ground.
- Keeping your right leg elevated, bend your elbows and lower your body towards the ground until your chest is about two inches away from the floor.
- Push your body back to the starting position and then lower your right leg to the ground.
- Repeat the motion with the left leg elevated.
Related exercises to discover
Raised one-legged / leg push ups / push-ups is a gym work out exercise that targets chest and also involves glutes & hip flexors. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Trx suspension straps atomic push-ups / pushups, resistance band chest press and medicine ball chest pass are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as raised one-legged / leg push ups / push-ups. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.