Plank Jacks / Extended Leg
- Get into a pushup position with hands under shoulders and body straight from head to toes.
- Engage your core and bend your elbows, keeping them in towards the body.
- Lower your body towards the floor.
- Straighten your arms and quickly jump the feet forward to outside of the hands.
- Jump back to starting position.
Related exercises to discover
Plank jacks / extended leg is a gym work out exercise that targets abs and glutes & hip flexors and also involves lower back. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Kettlebell around the worlds, dead bug and dumbbell weighted leg pull-ins are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as plank jacks / extended leg. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.