Lateral Raise Machine
- Sit in the lateral raise machine while keeping your core tight and back flat.
- Grab and secure the handles of the machine.
- Slowly, extend your arms up and out to the side.
- Feel the tension in your shoulders, pause at the top, and slowly return to the starting position.
- Do not allow the weight stack to touch.
- Repeat the movement.
Related exercises to discover
Lateral raise machine is a gym work out exercise that targets shoulders. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Stability / swiss / exercise ball pushups / push-ups, battle rope side-to-side swings and bodyweight shoulder presses are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as lateral raise machine. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.