Return to Exercise Guide
Bench Flutter Kicks
- Lie face down on a flat bench with your hips on the edge of the bench. Fully extend your legs and raise your feet up from the floor so that they are in line with your body .
- Place your arms on top of the bench, using them to hold on to the front edge of the bench for stability.
- Squeeze your glutes and hamstrings and straighten your legs until they are level with your hips. This is the start position.
- Start the exercise by raising you left leg higher than your right leg.
- Then lower the left leg as you lift the right leg and so on.
- Alternate in this manner until you have done all repetitions for each leg.