Seated Bench Leg Pull-Ins / Flat Bench Knee-ups
- Sit on the end of a bench with your legs fully extended in front of you angled towards the floor slightly.
- Grip the sides of the bench for stability.
- Leaning back to about a 45-degree angle from the bench. This is the start position.
- Pull your knees in toward you at the same time moving your torso towards them. Make sure you exhale as you perform this part of the movement. Hold for a count of one.
- Return to the start position by extending your legs out and relaxing your abdominal muscles. Breathe in as you do this. Pause and repeat.
Related exercises to discover
Seated bench leg pull-ins / flat bench knee-ups is a gym work out exercise that targets abs and also involves glutes & hip flexors. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Static push-up / pushup hold, trx suspension straps atomic push-ups / pushups and high knees / front knee lifts / run / jog on the spot are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as seated bench leg pull-ins / flat bench knee-ups. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.