Adductor / Abductor / Adduction Inner Thigh Machine
- Set up an abductor machine by selecting and appropriate weight and adjusting the seat and leg pads to a comfortable position.
- If fitted, grasp the handles on each side of the machine.
- Keep your entire upper body straight and stationary with your back pressed firmly against the back rest. This is the start position.
- While exhaling, press against the legs pads of the machine with your legs, by slowly spreading them.
- When you feel a slight stretching in your abductors, pause fora count of one squeezing them as you do so.
- In a controlled movement, return to the start position, inhaling as you do so.
Related exercises to discover
Adductor / abductor / adduction inner thigh machine is a gym work out exercise that targets glutes & hip flexors. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Trx suspension straps squats, chair squats and lunge twists are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as adductor / abductor / adduction inner thigh machine. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.