Return to Exercise Guide
Adductor / Abductor / Adduction Inner Thigh Machine
- Set up an abductor machine by selecting and appropriate weight and adjusting the seat and leg pads to a comfortable position.
- If fitted, grasp the handles on each side of the machine.
- Keep your entire upper body straight and stationary with your back pressed firmly against the back rest. This is the start position.
- While exhaling, press against the legs pads of the machine with your legs, by slowly spreading them.
- When you feel a slight stretching in your abductors, pause fora count of one squeezing them as you do so.
- In a controlled movement, return to the start position, inhaling as you do so.