Jumping Calf Press / Raises
- Stand up straight with your hands at your sides.
- Keep your back straight and your core tight.
- Forcefully press off the ground with the balls of both feet.
- Launch into the air and land softly on the balls of your feet.
- Focus the tension in the calf muscles, NOT the quadriceps.
Related exercises to discover
Jumping calf press / raises is a gym work out exercise that targets calves. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Rope jumping / jump rope / skipping, barbell overhead squats and standing dumbbell calf raises are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as jumping calf press / raises. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.