Jumping Calf Press / Raises
- Stand up straight with your hands at your sides.
- Keep your back straight and your core tight.
- Forcefully press off the ground with the balls of both feet.
- Launch into the air and land softly on the balls of your feet.
- Focus the tension in the calf muscles, NOT the quadriceps.
Related exercises to discover
Jumping calf press / raises is a gym work out exercise that targets calves. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Barbell split squats, sprints and leg press machine calf raises are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as jumping calf press / raises. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.