One Day More Fitness
Training packages from $60.00
One Day More Fitness
I'm a certified personal trainer and yoga teacher living in Springfield, Vermont. For the last six years and counting, I have been on a journey to lose weight as I deal with chronic illness. During the process, I have fallen in love with fitness and realized I can help others in their journey to health and wellness.
I specialize in at-home workouts that don't require a gym membership. I'm especially interested in weight training, yoga, and helping others find what they love to do no matter their age, ability or overall fitness level.
Client Testimonial: "Aleks listened to my needs and understood exactly what I wanted to get out of my training program. The workouts she put together were tailored specifically to my needs. After just a week, I started feeling stronger and seeing results. From the minute I met Aleks at the gym, I was comfortable and felt at ease. Through her excitement and love of the gym, I was motivated to work hard."
- Online and In Person Personal Training .
- Corrective Exercise
- Yoga Instruction - personal instruction and online classes
Certifications & Training
- NASM - Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM/AFAA - Group Fitness Instructor
- 200 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher through My Vinyasa Practice - registered with Yoga Alliance
- TRX Suspension Training
- CPR/AED/First Aid (American Red Cross)
- Yoga Certifications & Training
- 200 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher through My Vinyasa Practice
- 300 Yoga Teacher Training in Progress
How online training works
You'll love how simple and effective online training is!
Email me to discuss your fitness goals and how we can work together to achieve them. We can chat via email or set up a time for a phone call.
Once we decide to train, I will ask you about your physical condition, equipment you have access to and your schedule to help me design your personalized training program.
Use your computer, tablet or phone to access your training calendar and easy-to-follow illustrated workouts any time. You can also print them out!
Log your workouts and use email notifications and reminders to stay on track while we use built-in messaging to stay in touch all along the way.