- Hold one rope end in each hand out to your sides with the middle of the rope behind you.
- Keep the rope ends even with your hips.
- Rotate your wrists to swing the rope up over your head.
- As the rope swings down in front of and towards you, jump over the rope with both feet.
- Continue rotating your wrists to swing the rope behind you, back up over your head to repeat.
You can vary the speed, use one leg,alternating legs and even the direction you swing the rope in to increase your stamina and coordination.