One-Arm Kettlebell Row
- Place a kettlebell in front of you
- Place your right leg forward and rest your left leg on the ball of your left foot.(Similar to a lunge stance)
- Bend your knees slightly as you bend over to get in the starting position.
- Keep your back straight.
- Rest your right hand on your right knee for stability.
- Grip the kettlebell with a neutral grip in your left hand.
- Pull the kettlebell up to your stomach, retracting your shoulder blade and flexing your elbow. Keep your back straight. Lower and repeat.
- Complete all the repetitions for one side before switching.