Equipment: NO EQUIPMENT
- Stand with your feet hip width apart. Your toes should be pointing straight ahead or only slightly outward.
- Cross your arms in front of your body, place your hands behind your head or at the sides of your head.
- Keep your weight on your heels and bend your knees while lowering your hips towards the ground as if you are sitting down on a chair.
- Keep your back straight at all times.
- Continue until you feel a slight stretch in your quadriceps. Do not let your knees extend out beyond the level of your toes.
- Pause for a count of one.
- In an explosive movement, drive down through your heels pushing yourself up of the floor with your quads.
- At the same time extend our arms out above you.
- Land with your knees slightly bent to absorb the impact.