Incline Bench Dumbbell Fly
Primary muscle group: Chest
- Set up an incline bench at about 30 degrees.
- Lie on the bench and hold a dumbbell in each hand with an overhand grip.
- Make sure you keep your back flat and your shoulders pushed back
- Turn your hands in so that your palms are facing each other, holding the dumbbells over your chest with your elbows slightly bent and pointing outwards. (As if you are hugging someone)
- Lower the dumbbells out to the side of your shoulders, while keeping your elbows slightly bent in a smooth arcing motion.
- Continue lowering them until you feel a stretch in your chest and shoulders. Pause for a count of one.
- Bring the dumbbells back to the starting position in the same smooth arc with your elbows slightly bent until the dumbbells are nearly touching.