Hip Raise / Butt Lift / Bridge
Equipment: NO EQUIPMENT
- Lie on an exercise mat with your knees bent so that your feet are flat on the floor. Keep your back straight.
- Place your hands out to your sides palms flat for stability.
- Raise your glutes off the floor by extending your hips upward while pushing down through you heels.
- Continue until your back, hips and thighs are in a straight line. Hold for a count of one.
- Return to the start position by lowering your hips back to the floor.
- Pause then repeat.