- Place two dumbbells on the floor.
- Stand facing the dumbbells with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Bend knees and hips to lower your torso in a squatting movement,keep your back straight.
- At the bottom of the squat grip the dumbbells with an overhand grip,keeping your arms fully extended.
- Return to an upright position holding the dumbbells with your palms facing towards your body and extending your hips forward. Do not round your back.
- Return the dumbbells to the floor in the same manner you picked them up.